R3 Academy is an opportunity for guests of the Eugene Mission to move beyond temporary Rescue Shelter and address barriers and areas of impoverishment in their lives that hinder positive forward movement.
R3 Academy will focus on 8 Areas of Wellness:
- Community & Environment
- Vocation & Service
Though there are general requirements, every participant’s path and plan will be unique and specific to the Areas of Wellness YOU identify and to which YOU commit to working on with our Navigator Team’s support.
- Able to participate in assigned and chosen courses and Life Skills without significant disturbance.
- Ability and willingness to engage with a Navigator to establish an Individual Action Plan (IAP), set goals, and actively work toward meeting those goals.
- Maintain sobriety and submit to randomized drug testing.
- Must not interfere with other participants’ success in the program. R3 Academy and the Eugene Mission are committed to providing a safe environment. Participants must refrain from words or actions that reasonably create a harassing, disrespectful, or unwelcoming atmosphere or that are otherwise reasonably counterproductive to another participant’s ability to achieve their IAP goals.
- If experiencing significant mental or physical health concerns, participants must be willing and able to follow a treatment plan administered by an appropriate health care provider.
If you apply to enroll in the R3 Academy, you agree to actively work to meet your established goals and action plan. You must agree to sign a release of information that pertains to various agencies in the Lane County area that will allow us to communicate and access community resources such as housing on your behalf. In return for your participation, you will earn credits towards your graduation requirements. Participants who successfully complete the program will be part of a graduation ceremony!
Download the R3 Application!