Facts and Financials (inactive)
The Eugene Mission is in operation because individuals, churches, foundations, businesses, and other organizations generously share and donate resources in support of our guests, programs, and services. As a private, Christian non-profit organization, we do not accept government funding because we want the freedom to share the love and hope we have in God freely at the Mission. Our ratios of donors vary each year, but on average we receive 80% of our donations from individual donors, 8% from churches, 6% from businesses, and the remainder of our funding comes from grants and miscellaneous sources.
The Eugene Mission, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, FEIN #93-0563797. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Meals: 850-1,000 per day; 315,000 per year
- Beds Used: 350-400 per night; 145,000 per year
- Clothing, Toiletries, Essentials: 10’s of Thousands provided each year
- Individual Goal Planning Meetings, Supportive Service Connections to other Agencies – 1000’s of hours
- Hugs, Smiles, Prayers, and Encouragement – countless!
Download a copy of our 2018 Annual Report
Download a copy of our FY 2018 IRS Form 990